Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Almost 9 lbs

We had our Monday appointment yesterday. The positives are that she gained weight again! She's ALMOST 9 lbs!! Her hemoglobin went up just slightly, but is still far from normal. Her white blood cell count has gone down again and her neutrophils are still at zero. Her energy level and disposition are good, so we can smile about that! We are still waiting for the diagnostics tests to come back. To be honest, I have quit asking and just trust that as soon as the doctors know something they will tell us. I'm thinking about one day at a time and that is the easiest way to cope. My focus is knowing that she is happy and as normal as can be on a daily basis. I'll focus on the other stuff later, for now I'm enjoying my baby and living in a world where she is perfectly healthy.